Our compassionate, individualized therapy for depression in Rome, GA can help you effectively manage and work through your feelings.
Everyone experiences sadness or feeling down from time to time.
Yet, persistent feelings of unhappiness, hopelessness, or emptiness can lead to problems in your everyday life.
You may struggle to find the energy to get your work done, then feel constantly behind, and get upset with yourself.
People experience symptoms of depression and sadness in different ways. Some people notice persistent feelings of sadness most days, trouble sleeping, or difficulty concentrating. Others may feel more irritable for no reason, exhausted, and lacking motivation.
Unfortunately, depression can even cause people to have thoughts of self-harm, suicide, or death.
Depression may feel like…
• A weight that’s with you most of the time, bringing you down
• A sadness that overshadows your ability to fully enjoy your life
• Persistent exhaustion or fog that makes it hard to complete your daily activities
• Going through the motions of life without being able to really be present in the moment
• Your thoughts are muddled or scattered
• Your life and actions are purposeless, with no real meaning
While living with depression can feel exhausting and overwhelming, you can overcome these feelings with professional help.
When you’re experiencing depression, we understand that it can be hard at first to ask for help.
With depression therapy at Abundant Living, our licensed therapists will meet you where you are so you feel fully supported and heard.
we will work with you to…
Our licensed therapists will help you work through your feelings, so you can achieve your goals and live life to the fullest.