Get support and learn the skills and insights that can help you control and move beyond your anxiety with our compassionate individual anxiety therapy in Rome, GA.
Sometimes it’s hard to know if your worries or anxiety are similar to others or if it’s something more. Because the truth is, everyone experiences anxiety, fears, and worries.
Most people know what it feels like to have their heart race, palms sweat, and thoughts go a little faster than usual when faced with a stressful situation or fear. Moms deal with worries regularly. Working women, such as teachers, nurses, business owners, and more, face concerns, struggles, and fears all the time.
You don’t have to reach a certain level of anxiety, worry, or fear to benefit from help. You simply need to want to change the way you’re feeling.
For instance, you may notice:
• Feeling nervous much of the time
• Having trouble controlling your worrying
• Worrying about things beyond your control
• Feeling “on edge” or restless
• Having trouble focusing
• Becoming annoyed or irritated easily
• Physical symptoms such as fatigue, muscle tension, or frequent headaches associated with these feelings
You don’t need to feel overwhelmed, out of control, or struggle on your own.
You don’t have to live a life overshadowed by anxiety, fear, or worries. Anxiety therapy can help.
• Gain insights into your feelings
• Place them in perspective
• Learn how to manage these feelings and experiences both now and in the future
• Know how to harness feelings of anxiety and worry as helpful tools
at Abundant Living, you will receive:
Our licensed therapists will help you work through your feelings of anxiety, worry, or fears, so you can achieve your goals and live a life of fulfillment.